Here are the rules for using my stock both within the deviantART community, as well as outside of it. If you have any questions or concerns, just leave me a comment or send me a note within deviantART. If you do not have a deviantART account, you can also send me your questions or concerns in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By downloading the resources I provide you understand and agree to be bound by the terms I have laid out in this agreement. Any usage which does not comply with them is strictly prohibited. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time at my discretion without prior notice (basically, I reserve the right to revise, amend, modify, or change my usage policy at any time). By downloading my stock you are agreeing to any future policy changes that may be made. If you do not accept or agree with any of these terms, please do not use any image or digital creation I provide.What You Cannot Do with My Stock:
- None of my stock resources may be used in pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory materials in any way, or in a way that violates any law, regulation or statute in an applicable jurisdiction. No exceptions.
- You may not redistribute any of the files I offer on any other website or blog for direct download, or post/share my stock on an electronic bulletin board, FTP, or any file sharing programs. Please link back to the page that the download link is located on (not the file download link itself) for others to download and use the resources I provide. Again, no exceptions.
- You may not claim any of my work as your own, though you are welcome to learn from the files and create your own derivatives.
- Unless stated otherwise, all content is owned by me and copyrighted. You cannot claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of my stock, modified or unmodified.
- You may not redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license, or offer any of my files for download to any third party.
- You also may not sell any of my resources on any other stock site in whole or in part in any way. They are already free.
- Under no circumstances shall I be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use my stock artwork, however caused, even if I have been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
What You Can Do with My Stock:
- You assume all responsibility and risk for use of my stock artwork.
- All stock resources I provide are free for personal and commercial projects. No attribution is strictly required, but please be fair as it's always nice to be given credit for your hours of hard work.
- You may use these resources within your designs as well as for inspiration.
- You may use my stock within an electronic template designed for resale (such as website templates, application templates, business cards, brochures, and greeting cards), as well as use them in web or flash applications as long as you do not provide my graphic resources as an additional attachment. This would be considered a redistribution of my stock which is forbidden by me. If such an event should arise, please link back to the page the original download link is located on.
- You may also use my stock in any of the following ways: within advertisement designs (online, newspapers, magazines, tablets, cell phones, and/or other printed materials); within printed promotional projects (ie. packaging, catalogues, brochures, greeting/post cards, promotional posters, etc.); within designs used for books, book covers, CDs & DVDs, etc.; and within editorial mediums (ie. printed magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, etc.).
- You may use my stock for creating products for resale (such as prints, posters, calendars, stationary, clothing, T-shirts, etc.) provided you actually *do* something with the images (don't just change the colours or perform minor alterations/adjustments).
- You may use my stock in the creation of tutorials both within and outside of deviantART.
- Finally, you may also use these resources in the creation of deviantART prints (you do not need to ask me for permission), again, provided you actually *do* something with the images.
I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me a comment with a link to your deviations as I'd love to see where and how you use my stock!
Please provide me with a link (either in a note or comment within deviantART) as to where you have used my stock resources outside of deviantART whenever possible. If you do not have a deviantART account, please email me the link at email@example.com.
If you would like to feature any of my resources on your website, please do not link directly to the resource zip files. Instead, please link to the appropriate page within my deviantART account where other users can find their download.